Information Technology Services and Solutions
Geneva provides top industry professionals with the skill sets you need to bring your projects in on time and within budget, and vets its candidates to ensure they have the character and personality you need to incorporate them smoothly into your project team and office culture.
Whether you are looking for long term Project Managers or as-needed Developers, we have the strongest pipeline of candidates in the industry and can rapidly meet your evolving needs.
Our primary goal is to provide you with flexible, strategic support that quickly resolves your immediate concerns, while providing the necessary groundwork and structure to help you achieve your long term goals and success. To get you there, Geneva offers flexible staffing models which include Staff Augmentation (Temporary & Temp-to-Perm), Full-Time Placement and project-based SOW needs.
Geneva professionals provide expert services in:
- Agile Methodologies and Principles, Senior Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers
- Application Areas: Application Architecture, Application Development, Database Administration, Data Governance, Data Warehousing, ERP and Analytics, Network and Server Administration, Process Improvement, Security
- Technology Areas of Expertise: C/ C#, Java / J2EE, HTML, NET, ASP.NET, SQL, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, SharePoint, Cloud Technology/Architect, Data Science and other technologies
- Project Management, Business, Systems and Data Analysis: Program and Project Management, analysis, planning, budgeting, mentoring, Agile, PMP and technical toolset with in-depth subject matter expertise in Financial Services and Insurance, Media, Energy, Telecommunications, Utilities and more.
- IT Compliance and Finance- Helping clients comply with regulatory standards, fraud prevention, etc. (Actimize Enterprise Technology, Analysts, Designers and Developers, etc.)
- Risk, Issue & Change Management Solutions - Project Managers and Analysts with expertise in assessing and mitigating risks, documentation and reporting.